USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS GOVERNED BY THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS
BY ACCESSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SITE YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS. Any person or entity who interacts with the Site through the use of crawlers, robots, browsers, data mining or extraction tools, or other functionality, whether such functionality is installed or placed by such person or entity or a third party, is considered to be using the Site. If at any time you do not accept all of these Terms & Conditions, you must immediately stop using the Site. Certain areas within the Site may be governed by additional terms (“Additional Terms”). By using those areas of the Site, you agree to the Additional Terms. The Additional Terms are incorporated into these Terms & Conditions, and any reference to these Terms & Conditions includes the Additional Terms.
All content included on the Site, such as text, graphics, logos, images, l collectively “Content” is owned or licensed property of CompeteCarLoans.com and is protected by copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights. arrangement, and assembly of all Content on the Site is the exclusive property of usaauto.loans. and protected by U.S. copyright laws.
License & Access
CompleteCarLoan.com grants you a limited access and use of the Site and the Content. For PURPOSES ONLY and only to the extent such use does not violate these Terms & Conditions including, without limitation, the prohibitions listed in the unlawful uses section of these Terms & Conditions.
Unlawful or Prohibited Uses
The Site may only be used for lawful purposes in accordance with the terms of the license granted in these Terms & Conditions. As a condition of your use of this Site, you warrant to CompleteCarLoan.com that you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms & Conditions. Whether on behalf of yourself or on behalf of any third party, You are not allowed to:
- make any commercial use of the Site or its Content, including making any collection or use of any product listings, descriptions, prices, or images;
- download, copy, or transmit any Content for the benefit of any other merchant;
- use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, data, or other device or mechanism (including browsers, spiders, robots, avatars, or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Site other than the search engine and search agents provided by Target or generally publicly available browsers;
- frame, mirror, or use framing techniques on any part of the Site without Target’s express prior written consent;
- make any use of data extraction, scraping, mining, or other data gathering tools, or create a database by systematically downloading or storing Site content, or otherwise scrape, collect, store, or use any Content, product listings, descriptions, prices, or images, except pursuant to the limited license granted by these Terms & Conditions;
- misrepresent the identity of a user, impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site, or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
- harvest or collect personally identifiable information about other users of the Site.
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes any portion of, use of, or access to the Site
- modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the Site; or
- remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site.
Third Party Financial Information
We provide links and access to third party web sites or services that contain information that is provided as a service to those interested in the information. usaauto.loans neither regularly monitors nor assumes responsibility for the content of third parties’ statements or web sites. Accordingly, usaauto.loans does not endorse or adopt these web sites or any information contained therein. usaauto.loans makes no representations or warranties whatsoever regarding their accuracy or completeness.
Effective as of January 14, 2020